Bimatoprost Eye Drops
Buy Bimatoprost Eye Drops Online at Cheapest Price
Bimatoprost is a remedy for eyelash loss due to various causes. It is also available as generic latisse which is a brand name. This is also used in the treatment of glaucoma which is an eye ailment. Loss of lashes destroys the beauty of eyes and hence people especially women use this solution to re-grow healthy eyelashes. How this medicine works is not known however it is assumed that this solution increases the growth phase of the lashes and thus helps one to get fuller lashes. You need to ask your doctor before you buy bimatoprost online to get thicker and longer eyelashes.
|Generic Name||:||Bimatoprost||Strength||:||0.03 Per.|
|Brand Name||:||Lumigan, Latisse||Delivery Time||:||7-10 Days (International)|
Good News : 7-10 days Free Singapore to Worldwide Shipping available on this medicine via Bitcoin
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved generic latisse for the treatment of eyelash loss. This is a cosmetic use of the medication however it is also used as eye drops for the treatment of glaucoma. This medicine may develop side effects but they are of mild nature.
Action Mechanism of Bimatoprost (Generic Latisse)
- Drugs come with specific working pattern that is known as mechanism of action. This differs from one drug to other. It also has a mechanism of action that helps in re-growing lashes. It has other use too which is reduction of ocular pressure because of the increased pressure of eye fluid. This helps in preventing further complications such as blindness.
- Bimatoprost is also used to grow lashes that fall off because of various factors. How it works on the issue is still in the dark however some experts believed that this medicine works by increasing the growth phase of the lash hairs. This helps in getting fuller and thicker lashes. This is the reason women buy bimatoprost solution to make their lashes longer in short time span. It is FDA approved eye solution and thus it is safer to use that in healthy eyelash growth.
- You can buy bimatoprost online for the treatment of glaucoma which is an eye ailment that affects the visual power of an individual. This solution when put in the eye helps in relieving the extra pressure built by the fluid in the eye. Bimatoprost medication is very effective in treating eye ailments and you can get it at affordable price.
Precautionary Measures of Bimatoprost
Before you buy generic latisse make sure that you are not having any eye issues such as eye infection or any other sort of eye disorders.
- If you are using other eye medicines then it’s better to tell your doctor about them. Using them along with this bimatoprost ophthalmic solution will bring drug interference.
- You must use this ophthalmic solution with great care as slight ignorance or misuse may lead to cause harmful effects on eyes which can create complications.
- Before you buy bimatoprost ophthalmic solution, you must discuss the pros and cons of the medication. It will help you to deal with the side issues that develop after using the drug.
- Remove contact lenses before putting the bimatoprost eye drop into the eyes. The chemical present in the solution may stick to the lens causing pain and discomfort.
- If you are about to have an eye surgery then it is better to let your health care provider know about the same.
- Do not use this ophthalmic solution if you get allergic reactions after using it. In such cases, it’s better to stop using the solution and consult with your doctor.
Dosage of Bimatoprost 0.03%
Wash your hands before touching the bottle of bimatoprost solution. Dip the applicator provided with the bottle in the solution and apply it at the base of the lashes. Do not use cotton balls for it. Make it a habit to use the drug at bedtime so that it can stay overnight on the lashes giving better results. After using bimatoprost eye drop, wash your hands if possible or else wipe them with a wet cloth. Use the solution until you get desires results. Do not stop in between. You can get bimatoprost online too which is a very easy way to buy a product.
Common Side Effects of Bimatoprost
- Side effects are bound to develop when you use the medicine. There is no medication that claims zero side effects. This is the similar case with this serum solution. This also develops side issues in users. Therefore you must discuss with your doctor about the pros and cons of the drug before using it. However not everyone get these effects. You can just wait for them to vanish on their own or else you can take medical help.
- You may develop gentle side effects with bimatoprost permanent eyelash extension solution however these are not bothersome and you can face them easily. These are burning sensation in eyes, watery eyes, itchiness; feeling of something has stuck in the eyes and irritation. These side issues are very mild in nature and disappear as your body gets adjusted with the drug. If these aftermaths irritate you for longer time span then it’s better to stop using bimatoprost (generic latisse) and consult with the doctor.
- Infrequent cases of severe side effects have been reported. Consult with your doctor if you develop visual disturbance, sensitivity to light, eye discharge etc then you better have word with your health care provider. You must discuss about it before you buy bimatoprost online.
Warnings of Bimatoprost
- You may develop allergic signs to the chemical present in the drug. In this case you must stop using this eye drop.
- Do not use bimatoprost eyelash growth serum if you have an eyelid infection or if you are using any other eye drops.
- You must consult with your doctor before using this eye drops. If you are using contact lenses then before putting drops into the eyes, do remove your lenses.
- Careprost solution is not people with dry eye syndrome.
- Aphakia is an eye ailment which is indicated by the absence of lens in the eye. If you are suffering from this eye disorder then you better stay away from this eyelash growth solution.
- People dealing with damaged cornea must avoid using bimatoprost (generic latisse) solution. This may worsen the condition.
- Do not use bimatoprost with other eye drops such as xalatan ophthalmic solution while using latisse. These two belong to the same class of medicines thus can interfere with each other.